Monday, March 18, 2013

New Audiobook Endorsement

So I have decided to advertise for Audible on my blog because I LOVE this company.
Almost every audiobook I listen to has been purchased through Audible.com, what is great about this company is the prices on subscriptions it is a good price (especially compared to iTunes what a horribly expenxive way to buy books) plus you get at least 30% off all books,
AND they often have great specials, Random pop up book sales, $4.95 sales on books, I got a free book for Christmas and free books for Valentines day, and lots of other free books, 
buy two get a third book free, and many other promotions.
According to my Audible app (now available on iPad also) in the past year 
I have logged around 1500 hours in Audible audiobooks.
When you buy the books they are yours to keep. If you cancel your subscription you still have full access on the website and the app to the books you've downloaded.

No comments:

Post a Comment