Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Audiobook Review: The Android's Dream by John Scalzi

by John Scalzi
Narrated by Wil Wheaton

Well, what can I say other than unique. John Scalzi has a singular and twisted sense of humor that makes this book fun and interesting.  Wil Wheaton has found a great use for his acting skills in the art of narration, bringing expression to this book few others could.
I did not find this book as funny as others have it made me smile openly from time to time but never quite laugh out loud. It is possible I wasn't in the mood for it but I did enjoy it. 
The story come complete with strange plot twists, unusual religious organizations, alien intrigue, war heroes, revenge, damsels in distress, and of course
Fart Jokes.
You simply have to listen to it to believe it.

Similar to:
by Douglas Adams

and

by Larry Niven
Try Audible Now and Get A FREE Audiobook!

No comments:

Post a Comment